Fairview Municipal Airport
The Fairview Municipal Airport is an aerodrome owned and operated by the Municipal District of Fairview No. 136. While it is unmanned, it remains operational 24 hours per day, 7 days a week and both the Airport Manager and Director of Public Works are on call during all operational hours.
- Elevation: 2169'
- Runway (Asphalt) Dimensions: 3506' x 75' or 1068.63m x 22.86m
- Runway East Overrun (Gravel): 250' x 75' or 76.2m x 22.86m
- Unicom Frequency: 122.8 - ARCAL System
- FAA/IACO Code: CEB5
The Automated Weather Observation System (AWOS) is currently non-operational.
Aviation Fuel Rates effective November 21, 2023:
|100LL (AV Gas)||$2.28/litre (GST included)|
|Jet A1-FSII||$1.90/litre (GST included)|
Aviation Fuel is sold at the aerodrome using a Point of Sale (POS) system. Acceptable forms of payment include MasterCard and Visa. Charges for fuel will appear on a statement as "Petrodata Services Ltd." If you experience any issues purchasing aviation fuel, please contact the third-party service provider at 403-617-8865.
- Airport Manager, Robert Jorgensen: 780-834-7994
- Director of Public Works, Kevin Morrison: 780-835-0227